Saturday, 31 March 2012

Currently Reading

Anyone who knows me knows I read multiple books at once. This is because it takes me a while to get into anything. But once I do, I put aside all others and read the one that's currently got me hooked.

At present, I'm dipping into the following, seeing which will grab me first:

Empire State, Adam Christopher (alternate history, fantasy)
Zoo City, Lauren Beukes (urban fantasy)
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams (SF/F, humour, crime)
The Crow: The Lazarus Heart, Poppy Z. Brite (horror)
Silver Metal Lover, Tanith Lee (SF, romance)
King Rat, China Mieville (urban fantasy)

At the moment, I've furthest with King Rat, followed by Dirk Gently, followed by Empire State. I think I'll finish King Rat last, however.

Expect reviews when I finish the books. They're all pretty good (I gave up reading books I don't enjoy a long time ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment