Friday, 17 February 2012

Latest Commission: Chaotic Combinations, This Sunday

So I got some rather good news last week, which I've failed to blog about so far because I've been so busy.

On Saturday I will be paired with a performer and given a theme. During the same day I'll write a monologue for the actor, which will then be performed on the Sunday. Audience members will get to vote on the monologues, and the winner will go into the finals later in the year.

I would appreciate as many of you turning up as possible . . . but I understand it's short notice!

Chaotic Combinations
@ Kro Bar
325 Oxford Road
Chorlton on Medlock
Manchester
M13 9PG
Tel: 0161 274 3100
Email: krobar@kro.co.uk

Date: Sunday 19th February
Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £4 or £3 concessions, bought on the door.

I will be taking in the project along with fellow Young Inscribe member Zodwa Nyoni, and Afshan Lodhi, whom I worked with for the Zion Centenary commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment