Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Tom Bradley Acting Up

Today the fabulous Deb Hoag flagged up Tom Bradley's wonderfully well received new novel, Acting Alone. Tom has, of course, just edited the Cross-Fucked Musings on a Manic Reality non-fiction anthology for Dog Horn Publishing, and wrote the sublime short story collection Hermorrhaging Slave of an Obese Eunuch, which is up for a Lammy. We therefore move in the same circles and are frequently in contact.

However, I had no idea this book was coming outand I am excited as all hell by it!

Reviewers keep referring to his a 'genius' and talk about their desire (which they admit is a futile one) for it to be more 'domesticated'. I am literally (okay, okay, figuratively) salivating over my keyboard right now.

If anyone wants to buy me a Christmas present, buy me this!

No comments:

Post a Comment