Friday, 17 September 2010

Meme: Book Title Comm

From WrittenWyrdd via World in the Satin Bag:

Complete the following sentences with book titles that you have read this year. Put the author of the book in parenthesis.

I am: Disturbed by Her Song (Tanith Lee)
I will never be: Precious (Sapphire)
I fear: The Passion (Jeanette Winterson)
My best friend is: Beloved (Toni Morrison)
What’s the weather like? Pollen (Jeff Noon)
Best Advice: Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit (Jeanette Winterson)
I’ve never been to: Veniss Underground (Jeff VanderMeer)
Favorite form of transport: Vurt (Jeff Noon)
I’ll never fit in at: Perdido Street Station (China Mieville)
How I’d like to die: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (Douglas Adams)
You and your friends are: The Percolated Stars (Rhys Hughes)
Thought for the day: Mostly Harmless (Douglas Adams)
Your soul’s present condition: I, Lucifer (Glenn Duncan)

No comments:

Post a Comment