Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Updates

So the Trog Rose website is gradually getting fed more and more info, and we have a few little surprises in store for you all yet. Don't forget to keep checking back there periodically. You can also join the Facebook group here. If you do, you'll get monthly (ish) updates about the project and an exclusive link to purchase signed copies once it's released ;)

Kurt and Zelda have been gradually releasing images from the book, and we're all very excited to see how it's put together. It's guaranteed to be beautiful. Go check them out over at http://www.teeteringbulb.com and give them loads of love and encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. I love Trog Rose. I hope you don't mind my helping to spread the word about it on my own blog, when I get around to it. I know of some whom would faithfully follow, myself included.

    ReplyDelete